Sunday 14 March 2010

More stamps


The top photo shows some serious stamp collection. There were several albums, plus a huge chest full of these envelopes. All addressed to the same 2 people. I think they must have been avid stamp collectors, The special envelopes are made to go with the set of stamps, in each one is a card of info about the stamps and the stamp states that they are sent on the first day of issue. I like the idea of these two guys sending each other stamps and no letter! These were a little bit expensive, but I would have bought the whole lot if I could have afforded it, they're all beautiful! I will post them in more detail another day. The second photo shows the box of stamps that someone gave me for free when I bought a stamp album (I think he was seriously trying to get rid of all his stuff). 

No comments:

Post a Comment