Thursday, 20 August 2009
I have to admit I bought these entirely for the pretty packaging, which I then ruined my tearing it because I was too impatient to wait til I got home to eat it. The chocolate actually turned out to be practically inedible. Which I thought was something that chocolate could never be. It ended up in the bin. Upon reflection I think this could have been chocolate meant for melting and drinking... and then I heard that this is exactly what it is and that it's very nice actually in liquid form. Woe is me!