Friday 19 February 2010

Traveling


Last year I bought a box of maps from a 1902 atlas for £10 in a junk shop. They're one of the best things I've ever bought. I absolutely love looking at them, especially maps of places that have changed. All the maps of the middle east, Africa and parts of Europe are different to how they look now. All of them were torn in half unfortunately. One day when I have the time I will scan them all in as whole maps on an a3 scanner. Until then they will have to remain in bits I'm afraid. I have about 50 in total, and I'm starting to upload them to flickr, which you can see here. I'm posting them because I've been talking about going traveling for a year after I graduate and I'm getting pretty excited about it. I've got the travel bug badly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment